A real thing.

here you can find charts and drawings of how cool fine and rad stuff is. aren't you glad I did not perish in that hotel fire up in Anchorage? I got some cool Star Wars stuff from that.

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Administrivia 2/13/2022

I got my first blog on the same day I got my first e-mail address, Monday February 20th 2012. The first thing I did was apparently e-mail a photo of myself to myself, and shenanigans followed wherein I signed up for Facebook and Blogger (you know the story, right? Doing a play and my fellow castmembers were like, "you don't have a facebook ohkay we're signing you up for facebook what's your e-mail address you don't have one ohkay we're getting you an e-mail address." and I signed up for Blogger on the same day and made my first post.)

Correspondence 3/25/12 19:38 - 19:50 Correspondence I had over Facebook messenger:


7:48pm

Yeah, I don't think you ever told me about this. Also, the "cool kids" use Tumblr.


7:49pm

James Gurney uses Blogspot. And he wrote Dinotopia. So there.


7:50pm

That's pretty definitive evidence, actually.

Okay so this convo was ten years ago. Now both blogger and tumblr are dead! So with the tin/aluminum anniversary of my getting a blog being on the 20th, one week from today, that's when you can expect the link to start working. Maybe it'd be a good place to collect my notes like I mention I should be taking, I don't know.

This is what I emailed to myself by the way, this is what I looked like ten years ago:


So anyway hey didn't I start this very blog with a link to a website that wasn't up yet, either? And it was based on a dream of a website, which, huh. Memes of dreams are something they post to tumblr all the time. Full circle, I don't know.



No comments:

Post a Comment