A real thing.

here you can find charts and drawings of how cool fine and rad stuff is. aren't you glad I did not perish in that hotel fire up in Anchorage? I got some cool Star Wars stuff from that.

Monday, January 5, 2015

1/5/2015 9:30-9:45 AM

Now the post names are kind of non-indicative; I'm not sure if I like that... probably going to start adding subtitles to them, but this'll do for now...

Alright. I've got a great post lined up for you today; I'm sure of it-- even though I'm only at the beginning here; still have 55 minutes to go. And, ah, what the heck, I've got more posts for you than this one-- there are two or three I've got but haven't posted up for one reason or another, but all of those reasons kind of stupid and easy to work around...

I talked about the idea of the problems that Michael gets into in terms of video game puzzles, last night- I guess I should formulate a couple of those- but I'm at a loss to say whether I should design them to fit around the story or the story to fit around them. Since the danger that seems to be attracted to Michael comes apropos of nothing, just materializing in at the most inconvenient moment, I suppose I could just design one or two independent puzzles- and then build circumstances around that, with the solution having something to do with the outside milieu of the danger.

Hey, and also- you read my post at my other blog yet? I'm an hour late today, and it kind of explains why over there, but, as long as it gets done at all; I'm still taking an hour. Got my external harddrive that hasn't worked in two and a half years to work- exciting stuff- I've got a lot of short stories there that even being reminded of them I only vaguely remember writing. Maybe I'll be over all that in a bit more detail over at Die Like a Disney Villain; it's kind of unrelated to stuff here but I realized I hadn't gone over the discovery in as much detail as I could have, and so as long as I talk about it at all...

That's about as much time as I've got for now- maybe I'll be back with some actual writing?

No comments:

Post a Comment